[ga-nominations]

[ga-nominations] I nominate Eric Diecker

1a. Eric Diecker
1b. eric@hi-tek.com
2a. Jean-François C. Morfin
2b. jefsey@wanadoo.fr
2c. GA-ga subscriber, GA-voting registry, DNSO Constituency member

I know many will object. But,

1. I want this GA to be a place where one can nominate anyone and debate
with anyone without being objected. I made that position clear and I would
not be consistent with myself in not nominating the excluded Members, by
principle.

2. As all of us I know the barocco and emotive approach of Eric. I also
know his dedication and the financial support permitting him to attend the
ICANN meetings. I do think that his "dotcommer" positions are of real
interest to the DNSO and that he shown real courage in here.

3. As all of us I know what is said about Jeff Williams. As I know and
checked what is said on others too, on me the first. If I do not nominate
Jeff Williams it is because I know he could *really* be elected from the
poll I took among silent Members. Since he could be tempted to accept just
to show some and then most probably to resign, it would an additional
problem for the GA.

Jefsey Morfin