[ga-nominations]

[ga-nominations] Withdrawal of acceptance

>    1a. Full name of the nominee for IDN TF: Joop Teernstra
>    1b. E-mail address of the nominee for IDN TF: terastra@terabytz.co.nz
>
>    1e. Background information about the nominee:

As was clear from the background info that I gave to ga-nominations, my
acceptance was based on a misreading of the acronym IDN TF.
Perhaps others in the GA have been similarly confused.

As I am convinced that there are other GA members such as Charles Sha'ban ,
now elected to the Board of MINC, better able to assist the TF
on  International Domain Names and I am already spreading myself too thin,
I am withdrawing my acceptance.

My apologies to my nominatrix.