[ga-icann]

Re: [ga-icann] Geographical Zones

I do not repost your entire report here but find it extremely valuable in
analyzing the situation.

I hate to ruin anyone's day but it is from just such an issue that the
electoral college was born and hence we can have a candidate elected by the
popular vote not win a national election.  Wouldn't it be ironic if all the
countries that mocked the US for having such a system during our last
elections, invoked it for themselves in this situation.  Federalists versus
Populists.  Funny as a dotcommoner advocate in the forming of this
Internation I lean toward and electoral federalist position to make sure my
brethren in developing countries have a reasonable voice.  In a perfect
world I would can the Geographic and replace it with wealth of the country.

Eric

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-icann@dnso.org list.