[ga-icann] Re: [ga-udrp] WIPO2
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [ga-icann] Re: [ga-udrp] WIPO2
- From: Jefsey Morfin <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 16:34:45 +0200
- In-Reply-To: <3B2C4A23.80A04FB5@cerebalaw.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><3B22FAAC.33FA3C2B@hi-tek.com>
- Sender: email@example.com
On 08:11 17/06/01, William S. Lovell said:
>Someone point me to the "International
>Domain Name Treaty," would you please?
Would be nice: they would be obliged to define what a domain name is.
This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga-icann" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html