[ga] Re: Where are companies like New.Net represented ?

Jim and all,

  As a registrant in .us and several other ccTLD's I don't recall
receiving a ballot in order by which to vote or nominate the candidate
that I or any or our [INEGroup] members might find attractive
or desirable.  Hence I, nor any of our members can ethically or will
recognize any of these falsely and illegitimately elected
representatives
of these people as they were not ethically elected to represent
the stakeholders/users.

  I, and I am sure a number or our members agree that New.net's
registrants would or should consider these people as representatives
for stakeholders/users in the indicated TLD's listed below.

Techno.C@t wrote:

> http://www.dnso.org/constituency/ncmembers.html
>
> Council members elected by the "Commercial and Business Users" Constituency
>   a.. Europe (.uk) - Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard@aim.be
>   b.. NorthA (.us) - Marilyn Cade mcade@att.com
>   c.. AsiaPac (.nz) - Grant Forsyth Grant.Forsyth@team.telstraclear.co.nz
> Council members elected by the "gTLD Registries" Constituency
>   a.. NorthA (.us) - Roger Cochetti rcochetti@verisign.com
>   b.. Europe (.se) - Cary Karp ck@nic.museum
>   c.. AsiaPac (.nz) - Jordyn Buchanan Jordyn.Buchanan@Registrypro.com
> Council members elected by the "Internet Service and Connectivity Providers" Constituency
>   a.. LatinAC (.ar) - Antonio Harris harris@cabase.org.ar
>   b.. Europe (.uk) - Tony Holmes tony.ar.holmes@bt.com
>   c.. NorthAm (.us) - Greg Ruth greg_ruth@yahoo.com
> Council members elected by the "Non-Commercial Users" Constituency
>   a.. AsiaPac (.kr) - Eung Hwi Chun ehchun@peacenet.or.kr
>   b.. NorthAm (.us) - Harold Feld hfeld@mediaaccess.org
>   c.. LatinAC (.pe) - Erick Iriarte faia@amauta.rcp.net.pe
> Council members elected by the "Registrars" Constituency
>   a.. NorthA (.us) - Ken Stubbs kstubbs@afilias.info
>   b.. Europe (.de) - Philipp Grabensee philg@grabensee.com
>   c.. AsiaPac (.au) - Bruce Tonkin bruce.tonkin@melbourneit.com.au
> Council members elected by the "IntellectualProperty" Constituency
>   a.. NorthA (.us) - J. Scott Evans jse@adamspat.com
>   b.. Europe (.fr) - Laurence Djolakian Laurence_Djolakian@mpaa.org
>   c.. AsiaPac (.il) - Ellen Shankman shankmane@yahoo.com
> http://gnso.icann.org/icannboard.html
> DNSO members of ICANN Board:
>
>   Alejandro Pisanty
>   Amadeu Abril I Abril
>   Jonathan Cohen
>   =============================
>
> Where are companies like New.Net represented ?
> http://www.New.Net
> ...and Name-Space.com....
> ...and many others...
>
> Jim Fleming
> 128-bit DNS is closer than you think...
> IPv16...AN...OZ...AM...NZ...AE...FM...NR...SZ...AC...DE...FI...JM...NO...PS...TV...WZ
> 0:203     ONLINE
> http://ipv8.dyndns.tv
> http://ipv8.dyns.cx
> http://ipv8.no-ip.com
> http://ipv8.no-ip.biz
> http://ipv8.no-ip.info
> http://ipv8.myip.us
> http://ipv8.dyn.ee

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801