[ga] Specl. Attn Vint Cerf - Re: Where are companies like New.Net represented ?

Jim and all,

  Respectfully to Vint, he is not being completely honest in his
comments.
At one point in '99 he and two of the present GIP  members to Include
Mr. Cochetti and well known financier, George Soros
tried to rip me off for our original donation or $10m.  The E-Mail
exchanges between us I still have on file should they in the future
try to deny or seek legal action against INEGroup for making this
or similar declarations publicly.  Of course I respectfully and
bluntly declined their advances to transfer those funds to either
of them including Vint...

  To than answer your question below Jim, it is seriously doubtful,
and has thus far been shown that the aspin group and the GIP's
efforts behind the scenes has done more to damage that current
structure through ICANN than to aid in the stock prices of
publicly held companies involved in IT.  All one really need
to do is review the past three years history of wcom, IBM
And AT&T stock as examples to see how poorly and destructively
these organizations have effected these companies stock prices.

Techno.C@t wrote:

> http://amsterdam.nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-9909/msg00035.html
> @05:19pm 07/06/99-0400, vinton g. cerf wrote:
> >I would then launch a campaign with GIP, ITAA, Internet Society,
> >and other interested groups on the basis that ICANN must succeed
> >or Internet will be in jeopardy.  This ought to play well with any
> >company whose stock price is dependent on a well-functioning Internet.
> ======
> http://aspeninstitute.org/c&s/ipp.html
>
> What does this mean ?
> >or Internet will be in jeopardy.  This ought to play well with any
> >company whose stock price is dependent on a well-functioning Internet.
>
> Does ICANN determine what the stock price of companies will be ?

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801