Re: [ga] Suspensions: "Williams", "Burlee"

Yeah, Thomas.  Just ignore it like most everyone else seems to do.
Being the heavy and the censor doesn't draw much endearment your way.

The few e-mail banters back and forth were annoying, but I don't think
they rose to the level of a penalty.  Each to his own perception and
agenda, I guess.

Peace, brother.  That's just my middle of the road take on it.

Christmas music is already playing on the radio here.  I promise,
though, that it had no affect.

Thanks,

Thursday, November 21, 2002, 12:55:47 PM, Abel Wisman <abel@able-towers.com> wrote:
AW> My spam-assasin will weep bitter tears over so much less attention, I
AW> otoh won't notice :)

AW> Abel

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----