Re: [ga] Suspensions: "Williams", "Burlee"

Thomas and all assembly members,

  The bot that I initiated was for informational purposes only.
I personally have no beef with (Tim/Ted?) in any way.  He/she/it
is only triggered the bot by his false claims of being a INEGroup member,

which he/she/it is not.  Hence the bot was executed and clearly stated
that that person was misinforming the public of his errant and false
claim...

  Also this person or whatever needs to do is to discontinue his/her/it's

false claim of being a INEGroup member...  Just that simple...

Thomas Roessler wrote:

> The latest interactions between Mr. Williams and Mr. Burlee
> (including, in particular Mr. Williams' wholly inappropriate
> "errant/disruptive poster bot" postings) have all characteristics of
> a deliberate attempt to make this mailing list useless.
>
> They are, in particular, irrelevant for the business of the DNSO.
>
> For this reason, the posting rights of both individuals have been
> suspended until December 5.  I hope that Mr. Williams and Mr. Burlee
> make good use of that time to settle their disputes in private.
>
> --
> Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.net/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801