[ga] Access restricted:Verify your account information.

Title: Dear eBay User

Dear eBay User,

During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify your current information. Either your information has changed or it is incomplete.

As a result, your access to bid or buy on eBay has been restricted. To start using your eBay account fully, please update and verify your information by clicking below :

https://scgi.ebay. com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?VerifyInformation

Regards,
eBay

***Please Do Not Reply To This E-Mail As You Will Not Receive A
Response***