[ga] Re: Does that mean you will not be the new ICANN CEO ?

Jim and all assembly members or other interested parties,

  I got a real laugh of of this part the Oct 31 Preliminary report:
"Whereas, the ICANN CEO, Stuart Lynn, has advised the Board of his
desires to retire from service to ICANN in the first quarter of 2003;"

  Retire?  Yeah right!  ROFLMAO!

  More accurate statement here would be:
"Whereas the stakeholders/users are completely tired of Stuart Lynn's
inept and poor "Stuart-ship" as CEO of ICANN and a replacement
is badly needed post haste;"

  Now that the niceties have adequately been dispensed of, and
Stuart. like his errant predecessor Mike Roberts is tankfully
leaving, although without enough haste, a more appropriate
and thoughtful CEO can be brought on board.  However I,
and I am sure most of us here in the DNSO GA are quite
sure that such is unlikely, I would like to suggest that
Jim Fleming, Joe Baptista, Karl Auerbach, or Andy Mueller-Maguhn
 be given serious consideration for the CEO position.

  Naturally in that Mike Roberts is tentatively on the search
committee, the fix will again be in and a already predetermined
candidate will be ascended to the ICANN CEO postiion and of course
an appropriately timed announcement or leak as to whom that is to be
shall be provided for...  As usual and has been the history thus far of
ICANN, the "Club" mentality and practice shall likely continue...

Jim Fleming wrote:

> http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-panel/0211/msg00076.html
> On 17:14 05/11/03, James Love said:
>
>   Or, coming from me, does it get automatically dismissed as "not constructive," the phrase that you and Esther like so much?
>
> sons of Mike Roberts. It was considered as a priviledge to receive such a comment from Mike Roberts. Meant your proposition was
> adequate, well construed and dangerous for ICANN.
>
> =====
>
> Does that mean you will not be the new ICANN CEO ?
>
> http://www.icann.org/minutes/prelim-report-31oct02.htm
> It is therefore resolved [02.120] that Helmut Schink and Michael Roberts are appointed as additional members of the Committee;
>
> Further resolved [02.121] that expenditures not to exceed US$ 250,000 are authorized for total costs of search and transition costs
> for the next CEO of ICANN;
>
> ==================================
>
> Jim Fleming
> 128-bit DNS is closer than you think...
> COM...DE...NET...ORG...INFO...BIZ...US...ONLINE
> http://ipv8.dyndns.tv
> http://ipv8.dyns.cx
> http://ipv8.no-ip.com
> http://ipv8.no-ip.biz
> http://ipv8.no-ip.info
> http://ipv8.myip.us
> http://ipv8.dyn.ee
> http://ipv8.community.net.au

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801