[ga] URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

CONFIDENTIAL

DEAR FRIEND,

Good day and compliments. This letter will definitely
come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to
go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way
to determine the future and continued existence of the entire members
of my family.

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen.
Sanni Abacha former Nigeria Military Head of State who
died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest.
Since after my husband's death my family is under
restriction of movement and that not withstanding,we
are being molested, policed and our Bank Accounts both
here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigerian
Civilian Government.

 Further, interrogation about my husband's assets and some vital
documents following the resent discovery of my husband's Swiss Bank
Account in which the huge sum of US$700 Million and DM450 Million was
logged.

 I therefore, decided to contact you in confidence
since I have been able to move out the sum of US$20
Million Dollars somewhere abroad. All the money are
secretly sealed in two metal Boxes for security
reasons.  Due to my experience in the hands of people.
 I have decided to do this with a totally new but
trustworthy person who can keep this matter
confidential.  This is very important to me.

  It is to my consent here that my lawyer and I
decided to personally appeal to you seriously and
religiously for your urgent assistance to move this
money into your country where I believe it will be
safe since I cannot leave the country due to the
restriction of movement imposed on the members of my
family by the Nigerian Government.  You can contact me
through my lawyer's  email address
steptellerlawfirms@lawyer.com and he shall get all
documents relating to the consignment changed to your
name before delivery.

  However, arrangements have been put in place to move
this money out of the country in a secret vault
through a security company, and as soon as you
indicate your interest, my lawyer shall send you the
Air-Way Bill of the luggage and other related document
 so that you can help to claim the luggage.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 25% of the
total sum while 75% is to be held on trust by you for
us until we can decide on a suitable business
investment in your country upon our freedom.

I implore you to please give consideration to my predicament
and help a widow in need.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute
confidentiality and sincerity.

Best Regards,
MARIAM ABACHA (MRS.)
Alternative e-mail address mariamab@hkem.com