[ga] URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

INTERIM MANAGEMET COMMITTEE (IMC)
LAGOS - NIGERIA.
FROM THE DESK OF: DR.FRANK JOHNSON.

Sir/Madam

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Through The courtesy of business opportunity, I take
liberty anchored on strong desire to established business
relationship with
you to write this letter of request for partnership which I hope you
will
give your
urgent attention.

We are members of Federal Government Interim
Management Committee (IMC)of the PTF (Petroleum Trust Fund), who are
interested in commencing an immediate business relationship with you.
We
hereby solicit strongly for your assistance, to enable us transfer
(FOREX)
Funds which total US$15.500,000.00 (fifteen Million, Five Hundred
Thousand
United States Dollars) into a reliable personal or company bank
account
overseas which you have absolute control over.

These funds are presently trapped in the PTF account
with the Central Bank of Nigeria. These are as a result of grossly
over-invoiced contracts sum which were executed by the PTF during the
chairmanship
of Gen. Buhari (rtd) and are presently under erification. To this
effect,
the present Civilian
Government of Nigeria set up the Interim Management
Committee (IMC) of which I am the Vice Chairman to ascertain all
monies
accrued of the PTF since inception, ascertain all disbursements made
by the
fund and produce inventory for all projects and commitments entered
into by
the Fund. During our course of assessment of the activities of the
Fund, we
have
identified a lot of misappropriation and over-invoice of contracts
sum,
which are presently floating in the suspense account of the Central
Bank of
Nigeria.

However, when the Chairman (Buhari) of PTF under probe
was invited by the Committee (IMC) for questioning, he could not
explain the
reasons for the over-invoice of US$15.5M, rather he pleaded with us
not to
expose him.
After due consideration, we (the committee members) decided to
transfer the
over-inflated sum of US$15.5M into a foreign account for our benefit
avoid him being prosecuted and jailed by the government.

I have been delegated as a matter of capability by my
colleagues, to secure the co-operation of an overseas partner into
whose
account we could transfer
this over-invoiced sum with dispatched for onward
disbursement among us. Please signal your interest by dispatching
your name,
phone, and fax number through my email address:frankjohnson2002@mail.com

We will share the funds in the ratio, which will be
satisfactory to all concerned under agreement. However, 60% for us
(officials), 30% Account owner (you) and 10% to be used in setting
all local
and foreign expenses incurred which are directly related to this
project.
Prompt realization is being strongly considered by us over here as our
pattern of disbursement.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free
and safe as long as you and I maintain maximum confidentiality and
secrecy.
I am at disposal to entertain any question(s) from you with respect to
this project, so send me the above-mentioned equirements immediately
through
my email address. I hope this will be the beginning of a fruitful and
mutual beneficial business relationship.

Please, treat with strictest confidentiality and
utmost urgency.

Yours faithfully,

 DR.FRANK JOHNSON.
 N.B;DUE TO CONFIDENTIALITY OF THIS TRANSACTION,YOU CAN
DIVULGE YOUR INFORMATION THROUGH MY FAX-LINE;234-1-7597065