[ga] Re: [Monitor & Chair] Reminder and Final Warnings: Sims, Dierker, Field, Fleming

  • To: <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [Monitor & Chair] Reminder and Final Warnings: Sims, Dierker, Field, Fleming
  • From: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@ntlworld.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:31:59 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga-full@dnso.org

In the absence of any apology to Michael Froomkin, and because there is no
reassurance that Mr Sims will not repeat his unfounded slurs against Michael
Froomkin's integrity and reputation, I formally request the moderators to
bar this correspondent.

Mr Sims has responded to your warning, not with a reassurance, but with the
challenge: "Please, bar me from posting on this list."

I formally request that you carry out his instructions, and that he is not
re-admitted until he gives assurances that he will not again attack Mr
Froomkin's good name.

Thank you

Richard Henderson