[ga] Place Your LTC Declines with Us

Title: Place Your LTC Declines with Us
We'll help you find and fund LTC alternatives!
M&O Marketing -- The Agent's Company
Place your LTC declines!

Alzheimer's. Heart attacks. Diabetes. Parkinson's.
You can offer guaranteed issue disability benefits to these clients
with tax advantages and no underwriting!

We'll help you find—and fund—long term care alternatives for your clients.
You can make an additional, up-front commission and a bonus
along with the Long Term Care sales you're making!

Ask us for the LTC Alternatives. We'll give you multiple carriers and options for your clients.
800-862-9133
— or —
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: