Re: [ga] Once more into the breach....

----- Original Message -----
From: <DannyYounger@cs.com>
To: <ga@dnso.org>
Cc: <todd.glassey@worldnet.att.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: [ga] Once more into the breach....

> I guess the real issue is the degree to which we, the GA, have an
obligation
> to become an educational instrument that provides sufficient background
> material for newcomers on any issue to rapidly come up to speed...

Actually for us its an act of survival. That we as a collective, have
specific needs in the operations of this "thing" that we are paying for...

> This would probably call for a major user-friendly re-design of our
website,
> and a commitment on the part of our current leadership to pursue such an
> educational reform initiative.  What do you think?  Is such a project
> worthwhile?  Can it be accomplished?

yes, it can.The key goals of the website should be the transfer of
information and the ease of which that happens (one would think that this
would be the goal of all web sites but one wonders).