[ga] Moderator, please remove Jeffrey Williams

Hello steakholders and interested hotdogs,

I ask that Jeffrey Williams be removed from our list.

Let's have a straw poll:

"Should Jeffrey Williams be removed from the
atlarge-discuss list due to his sexual harassment and
copious amounts of mean-nothing postings?"

[x] yes.
[ ] yes, I never beleived that guy was real.
[ ] yes, he does not contribute to the discussion at
all.

This kind if childish rhetoric and name-calling is
getting out of hand.  I mean really, this is just
rude: