[ga] Re: [atlarge-discuss] Dictator Denise

Danny and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  I think you mean Denise-Esther dictatorship!  ???  Anyway, I wonder
which one bought the strap-on?  Did Ebay.com have a special sale on those
this week?  >:)

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Denise Michel writes:  "I am drafting it.  It's way too confusing having
> multiple people re-writing, editing and re-naming documents and suggesting
> new release processes."
>
> Denise,
> Shall we bend over now and get our Vaseline ready?  We've already seen how
> you stuck it to us once with your "Clean-Sheet Study"... and now you expect
> us to put up with more of your high-handed tactics?  Who the Hell made you
> the mouthpiece for the At-Large?
>
> According to the published Second Status Report, your only task was "to
> identify a small group".  You have identified them already.  That's it...
> your job is over.  You aren't wanted, you aren't needed, and you will earn no
> one's respect as Esther's lackey and stooge.  By the way, how soon does your
> funding run out?  Will we be glad to be rid of you.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827