Re: [ga] OECD vs ICANN, re: WHOIS accuracy

WXW and all assembly members

William X Walsh wrote:

> Sunday, July 07, 2002, 12:00:04 AM, Karl Auerbach wrote:
>
> > Except for domain names, I know of no non-dangerous instrumentality for
> > which the purchaser is required to divulge private information onto a
> > public register that has no form of access control and that conforms to no
> > privacy regime, no matter how minimal or weak.
>
> Do you own property here in California, Karl?
>
> Or should I just check with DataQuest or one of the other county
> property ownership record aggregators?

  Does it matter if anyone owns property in Calif.?  No, it doesn't
in this context.

  BTW Property ownership record aggregators are not
complete as they do not list physical property held
in a Trust and are highly inaccurate otherwise
as well.

> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>
> --
> Save Internet Radio!
> CARP will kill Webcasting!
> http://www.saveinternetradio.org/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827