Re: [ga] anti-wls petition

Andrew and all assembly members,

  Thank you for forwarding this petition to the DNSO GA.  Although
the GA has already held a poll on WLS as is decidedly against it, it
it still a good thing to put forward this petition.  I signed it...  I
encourage any and all DNSO GA members that are against WLS
do so also without delay...

McMeikan, Andrew wrote:

> To All,
>         please be advised that I have place a petition at
> http://www.petitiononline.com/antiwls/ to protest against the WLS
>
> I would urge you to add you name in opposition.
>
> I will notify the names council of its existence so that it may be
> considered in their recommendations to the board.
>
>         cya,    Andrew...
>
> This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827