[ga] Assistance

Sir,

Hope my letter does not cause you any embarrassment as
I write to you in good faith. Please, excuse my
intrusion into your private life. I got your contact
address from  a reliable source in my quest for a
reliable business partner.

  I am Mrs. Fatou N. Sankoh the wife of Mr. Foday
Sankoh who was the vice president of Republic of
Sierra Leone in 1999 and until his arrest, was the
leader of the Revolutionary  United Front party
(R.U.F.P). I am a lawyer by profession.

  My husband was arrested during the war with the
incumbent president, Mr. Ahmad Tejan Kabbah and his
ECOMOG allieds on the 17th of May 2000. Since his
arrest, My children and I have lost almost all we own
due to the vindictive government officials who are
bent on dealing with my family.

Prior to my husband's arrest, he deposited some money
somewhere. The total amount is US$15,500,00 (Fifteen
million five hundred United States dollars). The
government had previously frozen our accounts and
confiscated all our assets in Sierra Leone, therefore
leaving us with virtually nothing.

After due consideration on the means to transfer the
money out of it corrent location, I resolved to seek
the assistance of a foreigner who will help me receive
the money without trace to either the person or my
family. This becomes imperative as the government and
his agents are closely monitoring all my dealings.

You must be rest assured that our security and safety
has been duelly considered, hence all necessary steps
has been taken to esure that the money is moved
successfully from it current location to its final
destination without any threat. In the event that you
are willing to work with me, arrangment will be made
as to what you will get as reward for your kind
assistance.

For security reasons, I suggest that all phone
communications should be directly between you and my
son. His name is James C. Sankoh and he is currently
seeking political asylum in a European Country and he can
be reached on a Telephone Number I will give you as soon as
you indicate your desire to assist us.

Please, if you are not favourably disposed to assist
me, do respect the trust and confidence I reposed on
you by not exposing my request.

Yours faithfully,
Fatou Nbaye Sankoh[Mrs.]