Re: [ga] Response to Bret

Thursday, May 30, 2002, 6:53:01 PM, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Danny,

>   I and the NTIA disagree.  It represents both.  Sure there is much more
> to it than just the URL.  But that do diligence was done in depth than
> by the DOC.

Wrong, they posted comments from anyone, with no checking of
credentials whatsoever.

> They were and still are satisfied, and hence have
> recognized our credentials.

They have done no such thing.

> That specific information Danny,
> as I have stated and confirmed many many times before is
> attainable via FOIA request.  There have been 20+ such
> requests that I have been made aware of from the date
> of the URL below.

Which is a blatant lie.

>   In addition our voting record is available via FOIA request
> to the FEC (Federal Election Commission) for review as well
> if you prepare the proper request or the request (FOIA)
> properly...

The FEC does not oversee voting of private organizations, even if your
organization did exist (Which it doesn't).

>   SO now yet again, if Gary Osburn or anyone for that matter
> has a particular concern regarding INEGroup and our
> claim they should know where and how to make a legal
>  and ethical determination.

There is no determination to make.  You are not who you say you are.

Your "organization" does not exist.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxweb.com>