Re: [ga] Response to Bret

Danny,

  I and the NTIA disagree.  It represents both.  Sure there is much more
to it than just the URL.  But that do diligence was done in depth than
by the DOC.  They were and still are satisfied, and hence have
recognized our credentials.  That specific information Danny,
as I have stated and confirmed many many times before is
attainable via FOIA request.  There have been 20+ such
requests that I have been made aware of from the date
of the URL below.

  In addition our voting record is available via FOIA request
to the FEC (Federal Election Commission) for review as well
if you prepare the proper request or the request (FOIA)
properly...

  SO now yet again, if Gary Osburn or anyone for that matter
has a particular concern regarding INEGroup and our
claim they should know where and how to make a legal
 and ethical determination.

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Jeff:
>
> << http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/proposals/ineginc/ineginc.htm
> >>

> This URL is not "credentials".

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827