[ga] Clarifying Vote on Motions 1 and 2

Title: Help
>"Louis Touton said it is unclear what the general assembly's vote
>actually means"

This is exactly why I asked for a clarifying vote. All this is SO predictable.

Please click REPLY and vote as you see fit.

[ ] I prefer the Re-Bid option which was Motion 1
[ ] I prefer the Self-Reform option which was Motion 2
[ ] I like affirm both motions equally
[ ] I oppose both options

ONE vote (X) permitted.

Of course, the vote won't be recognised, but it should prove my point...

... which is that an overwhelming majority primarily wanted the Re-Bid, and Motion 1 was more important than Motion 2 (which they voted for as a second best)

I think I'm entitled to make this assertion as Thomas Roessler, the Chair, has claimed that Motion 2 was more important.

Anyway - just go ahead and vote if you want to make absolutely clear where you stand.

Who's afraid of the truth?

Have a nice day

Richard Henderson