Re: [ga] Request for vote on GA position on election of ICANN board members

Wednesday, May 29, 2002, 1:08:47 AM, James Love wrote:

> I am proposing that be considered for a vote in the GA, to take place before
> the Bucharest meeting.  I am asking Joanne Lane to propose the specific time
> table.

You might get taken more seriously if you asked the Chair to do that,
who can properly consult with the secretariat to see about the
feasibility.

Or you can go do your own thing and not bother with the GA.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>