Re: [ga] Open and Transparent

Title: Help
If you feel qualified to talk about "Open and Transparent", Michael, perhaps you could explain why both ICANN and Afilias continue to evade the open and honest questions to which I have requested answers.

I refer to those serious consumer concerns, addressed to Dan Halloran but listed publicly

http://icannwatch.com/article.php?sid=735

which concern several of your registrar constituents and directly relate to Afilias with whom you have close relationship.

If you have ANY principles of openness and transparency, perhaps you could answer the 14 specific questions listed there, and explain to me why ICANN deserves any trust at all if it will not even acknowledge these questions let alone answer them.

Ordinary users are treated with contempt by the leadership of this organisation and, I'm sorry to say, I believe you are indicted to, in Afilias's ongoing refusal to enter into dialogue about any of these issues.

Excuse me for laughing when you talk about "Openness and Transparency".

You don't dare to enter into dialogue about these issues, do you, Michael?

Richard Henderson