Re: [ga] IMPVLSE Proposal for Subscriber Rights!

Loren, all assembly members and TR TF members as well,

Loren Stocker wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> You all have asked for SOLUTIONS to the many problems -- especially deletions
> -- and here's our contribution.
>
> We've posted our proposal for "Subscriber Rights," with includes specific
> fixes of the failed transfer, deletion, and pricing policies at:
>
> http://www.800.net/subrights.htm

  I personally like this approach very much.  I can only add two
things here that I think might improve the situation and also suggest
that with these two additions that the Registrar and Registry
contracts be amended to include your approach in it's entirety.

1.) I would add that only the registrant of a domain name in any
     TLD Name space may access the RRP database for their
     domain names and that such access should be provided
      through a Web interface from every Registrar and Registry.

2.) Registered Domain Name Activity or access.  Any access
      via whois or any other facility, individual, or institution regardless
      of source to any Domain Name that was not registered by that
       entity/person must have the expressed written or digitally singed
       electronic version of a signature or the Registrant or other assigned
       and authorized agent.  Such agent(s) must be made known
       to the Registrar and the Registry by the original registrant and
       can only be changed by that Original Registrant.

> Or you can now click through www.evil.biz (it's the third page).
>
> We also have our view of what Snapnames considers "benefits." Right!
>
> http://www.800.net/unreality.htm
>
> Or you can now click through www.evil.biz(it's the forth page).
>
> Although we can't spend eternity discussing these issues on ICANN'S many
> committees, I can assure you that these solutions will work. We have been
> DIRECTLY affected by these problems, in some cases for years.
>
> Please e-mail with any comments, if desired.
>
> Best Always,
>
> Loren Stocker
> Vanity International
> www.800.net

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827