Re: [ga] Repealing the 5 message limit.

On Sun, 26 May 2002 10:11:58 -0700, "todd glassey"
<todd.glassey@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>I want to formally move to repeal the five message limit for posting to this mailing list.

I am strongly against this move.  It took a long time to get consensus
on the list rules and I think the five per day per person rule helps
keep the list manageable.  Without it we would have fewer list
subscribers.

Sure from time to time it is frustrating but one just has to be
disciplined with one's responses.

DPF

--
david@farrar.com