Re: [ga] Re: Transfers: Apparent Authority Discussion

Marilyn, all assembly members and TF members,

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> Conversations back and forth are helpful to build understanding, and can be part of the "record".

  Yes indeed this is quite true.  None the less not being able to directly
participate a la a WG format makes this task force approach to
adequate input very questionable as to any outcome or potential
report(s) that may be generated as a result.

> As chair, I note:
>
> We are trying to take input and concrete suggestions as well as comments on our document.

  This is good of course.  But still inadequate.

> The Task Force's work will be enhanced by concrete submissions to the Task Force, with specific language. We would welcome any definition(s) which you might wish to offer, Danny.

  How many tons of "Concrete" would you like?  >:)  And where would
you like it delivered?  >;)  Danny has offered several definitions as have
I and a number of others Marilyn.  If they did not meet your criterion as
to what is "Concrete" than you should be specific and open in saying so...
Thus far, that doesn't seem to be the case.  Hence I can only therefore
conclude that only some "Concrete" input is being considered seriously
for reason or reasons that seem suspicious but are not exactly known.

  So I hope that THIS input is "Concrete" enough for you?!

> I have included the Transfer TF list. The previous cc's were part, but not all of the Transfer TF.

  How convenient... But not unexpected...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827