Re: [ga] The Real World

James Love wrote:

>Kent, what is the basis for having the ICANN board of directors elect the
>ICANN board of directors?  Is it that they can't trust anyone but themselves
>to elect the right people?  Jamie

Jamie and all:

It's called kingship, by divine right. I believe it also has
primogeniture, by way of which
dozens of years from now, the oldest male child of any current board
director, or
descendent thereof, would be a director, running the Internet lives of
the descendents
of all us current serfs.

Bill Lovell