[ga] Small Business Constituency needed

Dear Philip,

I have taken the liberty of publishing the members list of the Business
Constituency.  I continue to be concerned by the lack of representation for
small business within ICANN.  Please identify what percent of your members
are "small business", and as you have a weighted voting arrangement in your
constituency that favors "large business" what percent of the total BC vote
is represented by "small business".

If the BC can't or won't adequately represent "small business", then I
believe that it's time to create a separate Small Business Constituency".

AIM - European Brands Association
Alstom
Altronics Inc.
AOL Time Warner Inc.
Associacion Espanola de Empresas de Productos de Marca
Associacion Nacional de Industrias Electronicas y de Telecom
Association pour le Commerce et les Services en Ligne
AT&T
Basic Fusion Inc.
Bollore
British Telecommunications
Caisse des Depots et Consignations
Chanel Inc.
Classics.com / Imaginetwork
Clear Communications Ltd.
Club Informatique des Grandes Entreprises Françaises
Computing Services & Software Association
Danone
Darwin Group
Deutsche Telecom
e-solucions
European Telecommunications Network Operators Association
Fujitsu Ltd.
Hancock, Rothert & Bunshoft
International Air Transport Association
International Chamber of Commerce
LexisNexis
Louis Vuitton Malletier
Mapfre Mutualidad de Seguros
MCI Worldcom
Motion Picture Association
Movicom
Pages Jaunes
Philips International
RealNames
Recording Industry Association of America
RNA Partners Inc.
Siemens
Simon Property Group
Socièté Internationale de Télécommunications Aéronautique
Songbird
Stanbrook & Hooper
Talal Abu Ghazal International
Telefonica
The Walt Disney Company
Unilever PLC
United States Council for International Business
Utel Inc.
Verizon
World Information Technology and Service Alliance
World Online