[ga] Offer Your Clients 11.19%

Title: Offer Your Clients 11.19%
Offer your clients 11.19%

*Rake not included
While getting 5.5% Comission and a bonus for yourself!

• 11.19% First Year (5.9% first year rate PLUS 5% premium bonus)
• 5.5% Commission*, plus bonus (call for details)
• Full death benefit
• 10% free withdrawal after one year
• Great for 1035's and transfers

Free "A Salute to America" CD for the first 100 callers!

Call or e-mail us today!
800-767-7749
— or —
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

Visit us online at: www.StandardAgents.com

*Commission reduces at older ages. For agent use only.