Re: [ga] reform proposal

Marilyn and all assembly members,

  My address is public knowledge.  I am a registered voter.
They know where to send the invite...  So no need to fear
Marilyn!  >;)  I have requested to testify already should the
US Congress wish for me to...  I have also posted my address
on this very forum on at least 8 separate occasions...

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> IF the U.S. Congress invited you to testify, where should they send the invitation? Are you interested in testifying on behalf of your INEGroup members?
>
> Marilyn

Jeffrey A. Williams