Re: [ga] Motion # 1

t byfield wrote:

> if you notice a spike in interest in the GA, it may because the
> GA is finally doing something interesting.

Instead of focusing on such boring things as deleted domain name
handling  (and domain hoarding), the WLS proposal, whois bulk access?
  As opposed to doing its job and actually trying to channel public input
on domain name policy into the ICANN process?

Quite frankly, if such topics are too uninteresting even for the part of
the public which claims to follow ICANN issues, there is no reason at
all for that public to participate in ICANN policy-making. I still
refuse to believe that.
--
Thomas Roessler (mobile) <roessler@does-not-exist.org>