[ga] ...but we lied

We said that "Our goal is to replace each and every one of the current Board
members as soon as possible", ...but we lied.

We said that "it is ICANN's highest priority to complete the work necessary
to implement a workable At-Large membership structure and to conduct
elections for the nine At-Large Directors that must be chosen by the
membership", ...but we lied.

We said that "The bylaws now make it clear that the Board has an
unconditional mandate to create a membership structure that will elect the At
Large Directors of the Board", ...but we lied.

We said that we will reserve Article II of our Bylaws "for use when the
Corporation has members", ... but we lied.

We said that ICANN will "operate to the maximum extent feasible in an open
and transparent manner and consistent with procedures designed to ensure
fairness" ... but we lied.

We said that "ICANN must facilitate the translation of final documents into
various appropriate languages" ...but we lied.

We said that the task of the Independent Review Panel Nominating Committee
"is well underway, and should be fully implemented within a few months"
...but we lied.

We said that "Some remain concerned that the Initial Board could simply amend
the bylaws and remove the membership provisions that we have just described
above. We commit that this will not happen." ... but we lied.

How many more lies to the US Government should be tolerated?  Would anyone
like to offer a rationale as to why this incumbent ICANN management should be
trusted?  All I see is lies and more lies.