Re: [ga] Negative outreach norms, board claims regarding consensus in favor of "reform" efforts

TR;

If I were hired to do a negative outreach instructional program.  (i do not
sell products but concepts)
I would take your picture and make a poster and a web site.  And say this
is the picture of negative outreach.
Sorry sometimes even a mellow creature like me needs to flame.

TR, there is a song out there that says it is not what you say but what you
do.
Is there one thing that you in the GA have done - up the latter to the NC
and then to the BoD of ICANN that in the slightest way suggests that you
can reform from within?

I do not think so!  In fact the best that has been done is the Lynn
"proclamation of failure".  but that is cheap ass talk with no doing.  And
your baiting questions here are more verbal crap with no results.
Jamie is getting something done, hooray for him.

Oh by the way where are your dotDE supporters, they seem to have shrunk
after you enlisted them strictly for your election?

Call a spade a spade.

Eric