[ga] Recommendation 18

Draft version 9 of the NC's Interim recommendations on ICANN evolution
includes the following:

"The stakeholders in the gTLD policy development body should be at a minimum
the following groups: Business users, intellectual property interests, gTLD
Registries, Registrars, non-commercial interests, Internet service providers."

Looks to me like they are recommending nothing more than another DNSO minus
the ccTLDs.  How does this solve any of our problems?

Would anyone care to offer up a plan to reform our DNSO?  Or shall we leave
it in the hands of the Board to make that decision for us?   Thomas, Alex...
any thoughts on a better way forward that provides full representation for
members of the GA?