Re: [ga] GA proceedures

Eric and all assembly members,

  Yes for the most part Eric is quite correct here given the current chairs
tenure.  This is not to say that the current Chair is not engaging or
useful in areas of discussion and debate.  However it is very obvious
that the current chair and Alt-Chair are basically using the DNSO GA
as their own political platform.  That is NOT what the GA is about and
as a member of the GA I strongly but kindly ask other members to
share their views on this subject area...

eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

> Oh be serious!
>
> TR won't call for a vote on anything.
> It takes away from his dictatorial power.
> He would rather write his summaries and leave out what us dissenters point
> out.
> he hates Walsh and Williams and Myself because we do not tow his party line.
>
> The GA is captured by TR and we merely await a new election.
>
> Sorry,
> Eric
>
> James Love wrote:
>
> > 1.  What does it take to get a vote from the GA?
> > 2.  Could we have a vote on whether or not we would like the US Department
> > of Commerce to rebid the ICANN contract, on the grounds that ICANN is
> > abandoning the original promise regarding at large elections and bottom up
> > consensus decision making, with all stakeholders included?
> >
> > Jamie

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827