[ga] ADV: Cooling Products for Heat Stress

Title: Pet Cooling Products for Heat Stress
COOLING Products for HEAT STRESS

COOLDANNA Cooling products are designed to provide instant cooling relief in any hot environment. Simply soak in water and use to 'air condition' yourself and keep ultracool. The COOLDANNA products pass cooling sensations to pulse points and they are carried throughout the body. Works without freezing or ice and provide cooling relief for days.

The COOLDANNA Ultra Cooling products consists of Cooling: Bandanas, Head Bands, Tie Hats, Baseball Caps, Visors, Vests, Wrist Bands, Doggie Bandannas, Doggie Mats, Hard Hat Bands and Ranger Hats.

The COOLDANNA products are made from soft, attractive and comfortable fabrics. They can be purchased individually or wholesale discounts are available to resellers.

Please CLICK HERE for more information and ordering.

TEMTRO
Website: http://www.temtro.com
Email: temtro@roshgo.com
Tel: 678-867-0461
Fax: 775-255-0517

This message has been sent to you as a person interested in the above information and is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations. If you have received this email in error or wish to unsubscribe please click on the link below and you will be immediately removed from our list.

This message is a commercial advertisement. It is compliant with all federal and state laws regarding email messages including the California Business and Professions Code. We have provided "opt out" email contact (removetm@roshgo.com) so you can be deleted from our mailing list. In addition we have provided the subject line "ADV" to provide you notification that this is a commercial advertisement for persons over 18yrs old.

CLICK HERE or on the link below to UNSUBSCRIBE

mailto:removetm@roshgo.com?subject=remove