[ga] Is the Lucrative Christian Marketplace for You?

Title: Is the Lucrative Christian Marketplace for You?
Integrate Your Faith With Faith Financial Planning

Through the Christian Community's Predominant Service Provider

OPPORTUNITIES Are Available Within 200 Miles of the Following Cities:

• St. Paul
• Stockton
• Grand Rapids
• Atlanta
• Cleveland
• DC
• Los Angeles
• Dallas
• Raleigh
• Denver
• Miami
• Phoenix
• Tampa
• Rochester
• St Louis

Covering The Following Areas Of Expertise...
Church Seminars Business Insurance
Value-Based Investing 401(k) Rollovers
Financial Planning College Funding
Retirement Planning Estate Planning

877-697-9139
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

FAITH FINANCIAL PLANNERS, INC, is offering securities through Freedom Financial, Inc, member NASD/SIPC, and we are anxious to talk with you about joining our broker dealer and using our experience, training, and resources to become the predominant provider of financial services to the Christian community in your area.

Visit our website: www.faithfinancialplanners.com