RE: [ga] Problems/Conclusions

". it's a question of integrity.  These are folks that don't keep their
word, and yet call themselves the stewards of the public trust.  It's time
to recommend re-bidding the ICANN contracts and allowing another group to
take over. "

About time you reached this conclusion, but do you mean it this time? If so,
why are you volunteering to work with Denise Michele whose remit is to
bolster ICANN's claim of public representation while keeping the At large
disempowered?

Regards,
Joanna