[ga] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN Reform: Role of ITU

Jamie and all,

  Jamie, it is clear that the ICANN BOD and staff and in particular
Sutart Lynn, Joe Simms, and Louis Touton in what is being referred
to as the "Lynn Plan" for reform/restructure of ICANN along with the
disbanding of the At-Large were the two most recent and worst
decisions that ICANN has made.  As such unless ICANN reverses
it's position on an At-Large that elects at least 51% of the BoD
members in very short order, ICANN's little remaining Creditability
and legitimacy will disappear rapidly...

James Love wrote:

> [...]

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827