[ga] Challenge

Alejandro,

By making particular mention in your Interim Report of the Heathrow
Declaration (which in my view is neither an extensive nor in-depth proposal
and only parrots the Lynn Plan), and by citing the Amsterdam meeting which
went exhaustively into a fresh analysis of S. Lynn’s reform proposal, you are
creating the impression that the Board Committee on Evolution and Reform will
once again be renamed to the ICANN Board Committee to Implement the Lynn Plan.

Your recent comments in the last Names Council teleconference tend to add to
this perception.  My concern is whether a Committee that is solely populated
by Board members can *objectively* prepare any recommendations that are not
in keeping with the already tendered proposals of your fellow Board member
and CEO, Stuart Lynn.

I would be willing to bet that an Independant Panel looking at the very same
raw input that your Committee has received might well come up with a
different set of viable recommendations.  In the spirit of fairness and for
the sake of guaranteed objectivity, would you be willing to allow another
Panel to review the same data, and to issue it's own independent conclusions
for consideration by the ICANN Board?