[ga] Really bad dotUS

dotUS,

The whole system and the whole concept and all the players suck.

Horror story after horror story are starting to pour through.

What are the lawsuits already pending against dotUS affiliates?

ISO, WTO, WIPO, BTA, and all the rest take a back seat to this debacle.

How am I supposed to sit across the table from some lady in a developing
country and dictate that they follow International Standards when dotUS
sets such a horrific standard.  Excuse me but this bites royal nuts.

Does anyone have a good excuse and exception line for me to use.

Eric

http://www.Hi-Tek.com
Reality in a Digital World

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended for the person or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission or other use of, or
taking any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If
you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete
this material from any system.  Thank you!