Re: [ga] Verisign stock price falls off a cliff

On 15:13 27/04/02, Dan Steinberg said:
>Why were the earnings below expectations?  dunno and personally, dont care.

What an help :-) !!!

May I suggest their earnings are lower because the market buys less than
the expected?
May I suggest that since they are in a defacto monopolistic worldwide
situation over necessary products, it means that the market find their
products (including certificates and DNs) :

[ ] a) inapproriate to their needs
[ ] b) too complex
[ ] c) too expensive
[ ] d) poorly supported
[ ] e) non fitting the legal intended purpose
[ ] f) others, please detail ...........................

Thank you to cross mark one or several box(es) and to reply back in order
to help VRSN understanding better why their earnings are below expectations.
jfc