From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org]On Behalf Of
DannyYounger@cs.com
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 9:44 PM
To: ga@dnso.org
Subject: [ga] GA rules?

Dear List Monitors:

Does the GA still have rules that stipulate that messages must be relevant
the business of the GA, and that the messages must observe a minimum of
decorum, including not indulging in personal attacks or insults?

The message posted at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg00102.html
does not appear to be relevant to the GA's business, and decorum seems to be
seeking its lowest level.