Re: [ga] RE: Transfers Task Force

Marilyn and all assembly members,

  Well why not just open the task force list up for even better
outreach so as to facilitate input, discussion in the interest
of getting some actual work done?

  As to your proposed "Questionair"(Seebelow), whom will be
determining what questions will be posed, and on what basis
of stakeholder input will such a questionnaire be based?
Please advise.

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> Danny, thanks for the post. You are quite right that the Transfer TF has
> been quiet... but I believe that is changing. I will post a draft
> questionnaire for outreach, which we will need help from the GA on... I hope
> to get it cleaned up for comment and posted tonight.
>
> Marilyn

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827