Re: [ga] RE: Consensus on consensus?

David and all assembly members,

  David, you ask a very good question here yet again, as it has
been ask in a number of forms a number of times before.  I would
say at this point draconian steps need to be taken in conjunction
with the NTIA.  Here again is my short list to achieve an answer
to your recycled question:

1.) Removal of all of the "Board Squatters" immediately.
2.) An At-Large membership formed and initially funded with
     in part the funds remaining from the saved budget of the
     removal of the "Board Squatters", and membership dues.
3.) An At-Large OPEN and transparent election to fill
     the "Board Squatters" seats AND the 9 At-Large seats.
4.) A requirement that all of the BoD members as well as
     ICANN staff adherence to the MoU that they must
     EACH sign and be posted on the ICANN web site.
5.) The process started to remove ALL of the current
     ICANN Management staff members to be conducted
     by the NTIA.

Johnson, David wrote:

> Danny,
> --
> you wrote:
> How do we reform ICANN in such a way that obligates the Board to respect
> consensus?
> ---
> My response is that that is just what the Independent Review Panel was for.
> It's not too late to insist that a neutral and qualified group, fully
> independent of the Board, be put in place.
>
> drj

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827