Re: [ga] MP3 technical failure - Another "Load"

Scott and all assembly members,

jse@adamspat.com wrote:

> Mr. Williams:
>
> I do not intend to give my personal number to you or to anyone else.

  Fine, than provide a number as you said you would where you can
actually be contacted at!

> As I
> mentioned in my earlier message, my participation in ICANN is purely
> voluntary.  I will be more than willing to speak with you from my office on
> Monday (provided you can be civil).

  I am always civil.  I am not however able to be intimidated.  Clear?
And I do not appreciate being mislead as you have done, and you know
you have.

>  You are correct that I am today at
> home.

  Then use call forwarding when you make such agreements.  At least
try to behave like a professional...

>  I simply had checked my office e-mails from my home earlier (as I am
> doing now) and responded to you.  I fail to see how my not being available
> today should in anyway cause you suspicion.

  Well than you are not a very bright fellow.  YOU said on Friday that you could

be contacted (Yet in that post did not provide a contact number) so I took
you up on your offer and in doing so ask directly for a contact number
where you could be reached as well as gave you a number where I can
be directly contacted.  You did not contact me, so I again inquired
in a separate response on this thread.  Still you did not response on that
same friday evening.  I also did the same with Marilyn's offer.  Same
run around.  Are you now getting the picture?  Or are you going to still
play stupid?  Than today you gave your website as indicated that
your contact number was on the web site.  So I went and looked,
and called the number (See below response).  And what do you know!
It was not you contact number at all it was an Law office number.
I followed the voice mail instructions and got you EXTENSION,
of course you did not answer as I suspected, so again, that was NOT
you contact number but and extension of the Law office number.
Very misleading after saying you would could be contacted by phone.
Obviously that is not exactly accurate, now is it?  And you even
had my number to contact me.  Very unprofessional, purposefully misleading
and frankly not very ethical either...  Hence my suspicion, and statement
that I believe you are hiding behind you voice mail at a minimum.  Of course
Mairlyn hasn't even provided any phone number, contact type of not...
Are you clear now Mister, as to why that created suspicion?  Hummm?

>  I typically spend weekends with
> my family.

  So do I.  But if I make an agreement to be reachable, I ALWAYS
honor it unless I am physically incapable of doing so!

> I appreciate the fact that you are anxious to discuss the NC call
> that took place on Friday; however, my duties at ICANN are purely voluntary
> and I feel no duty to sacrifice my family time to you or anyone else, unless
> I feel there is a pressing need.

  I am not particularly anxious.  I just wanted to hear from your perspective
what was discussed in some detail.  I hope you took specific notes?
I also want to hear what your take on an MP3 recording device failure
at such a convenient time just after the power failures at ACCRA,
would seem coincidental.

> In this case, I think our discussion can
> wait until Monday.  I apologize in advance if my position offends you --
> that certainly is not my intent.

  Well, we shall see...