[ga] RE: [ALSC-Forum] ICANN: already two consensuses: still three more needed

Joanna said

>You are asking for an agreement to agree.

No, Jefsey is attempting to get us to state where we agree and where we
don't.  This is how concensus is built: paint with broad brush strokes
first, then work in increasing level of detail as time goes by, with the
majority agreeing each step of the way that we're where we want to be before
moving on.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info