[ga] National Stratagy to secure Internet - Has the ICANN BOD or any of the At-Large efforts taken notice?

All assembly members, stakeholders or interested parties,

The President's Critical Infrastructure Protection Board has released
the first phase of the US National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace - a
list of the key questions to be answered in the Strategy.  By releasing
the questions first, the Board hopes to encourage interested parties
to suggest innovative and thoughtful answers to each of the questions.
You'll find the questions and instructions on providing suggested
answers at http://www.sans.org/nationalstrategy.php
Questions to respond to at bottom...
Also see:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/10/20011016-12.html

  Has the ICANN BoD and staff responded to these questions
and/or are the likely to with respect to Stuart Lynn's
most recent restructuring proposal. I would seem, not
from my comprehension of the Stuart Lynn "Plan" as
well as Senator Burns also seemed to share with us,
See http://www.cdt.org/dns/icann/020306burns.shtml

  I know that we [INEGroup] have taken into account
many of the stated concerns this presidential committee
found and would like responses to in their public
questions from a number of public and private sectors
as indicated.  It would also seem however that one
or the At-Large efforts underway now is not even
aware.  I hope this notice will correct that potential
concern.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827